You can get in on awesome SaskWatch contests and earn extra Reward Points by referring people you know to join SaskWatch!
You may have noticed, we often have SaskWatch Research contests that are available to new folks signing up for the panel. Well, there’s also a way for long-time SaskWatch members to get in on our contests too.
That’s through referring another Saskatchewan resident who is 18 years old or older to join the panel.
When you refer a friend, co-worker, family member – or any other Saskatchewan resident you think would be a good fit for SaskWatch – you can earn entries into the contests we have running.
You will also earn valuable Reward Points whenever you refer someone to SaskWatch too!
Sounds great, right? But how do you do it?
Read on to learn how to make a referral on SaskWatch!
How Do I Make a Referral to SaskWatch?
The referral process is something that only established SaskWatch members can take part in since you have to make your referral through your SaskWatch Research account.
We do this through the creation of individual Referral Links that we make each time a referral is sent out.
We track these links when new members sign up to allow us to know who referred them to join SaskWatch – and to make sure the folks who make the referral are rewarded.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go to the SaskWatch Research website (saskwatch.ca) and sign in.
- Click “Invite” in the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- At the bottom of the page that appears, you will be given the option to copy your referral link. Copy the referral link into your browser.
- Go to your personal email account and compose an email to the Saskatchewan resident (18 years old or older) you would like to refer.
- Paste the referral link into your email and send it to the person you would like to refer.
- The person you referred will click the link you sent them to and will be navigated to the SaskWatch registration page. There, they can sign up to join SaskWatch.
- Once the person you referred completes their registration process in full (signed up, confirmed registration, completed their profile survey), you will get credit for the referral. That means you will get Rewards Points for the referral and will be entered into any referral-based contests we have running at the time.
And that’s it – you’ve made your referral.
You will have to copy a new referral link for each Saskatchewan resident you refer to join SaskWatch Research.
Why Does Signing Up Take that ‘Extra Step’?
Some of the folks who you refer to join SaskWatch may ask you why the sign-up process is as vigilant as it is? Well, that’s because we take a great deal of pride in the quality of our research panel. That means we are proud of the effort and honesty each one of our SaskWatch members puts into everything they do on SaskWatch.
One of the ways we ensure the quality of our panel is that we ask each new member of SaskWatch to fill out their profile surveys before they can take part in activities on the rest of the site. We do this so we can get a good idea of who they are and what they like, so we can make sure we only ask them to participate in research that will matter to them.
We also manually check in on each member regularly to make sure they are staying active on the panel, and that they are providing quality responses.
So, if anyone you refer to the panel asks you why the sign-up process may be a little involved, let them know it is to make sure that it is quality members like themselves (and you!) are joining SaskWatch Research. This vigilant sign-up process is a way we use to assure the quality of our members.
Refer Someone to SaskWatch Research® Today!
Now that you know how to make referrals to SaskWatch Research, and you already know just how great it is to be a member yourself, why not refer someone today?
They will thank you, you will earn Rewards Points and you will get the chance to get in on the latest SaskWatch Research referral-based contests.
If you want to make sure you never miss out on any SaskWatch Research contests, news, or announcements, be sure to follow us on social media.