The Canadian Red Cross is accepting donations to support those impacted by the crisis currently unfolding in Ukraine. Donations made up until March 18, 2022, will be matched by the Government of Canada up to a maximum of $10 million (CAD).
We encourage SaskWatch members to donate points to the Canadian Red Cross, added to our SaskWatch front page. All donations made to Canadian Red Cross until March 18, 2022, will go to the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Appeal.
Here are a few steps to donate your points:
– Once you are logged in to your SaskWatch account at www.saskwatch.ca, you can view your point balance on top of the page. The number written in front of the word “SaskWatch Points” is your point balance.
– Find the option “Rewards” located in the menu.
– Click on “Rewards,” and from the dropdown menu, choose “Redeem.”
-Once you are on the redeem page, click on the “click here to redeem your points” button and follow the below 4 step process for making your donation to the Canadian Red cross.
- Step1, select “Donate to Charity,” and click continue.
- In step 2, you will be loaded to the charity directory page, which contains a list of charities on SaskWatch. Now search for “Canadian Red Cross” Select this charity by clicking on the icon and hit continue.
- The system will take you through 3 steps to add the amount you would like to donate (in points) and continue.
- In step 4, you can review your account details, charity name, and donated points. If all the details are correct, click on the Complete button to submit your donation request.
Thank you for your generosity.